Jane Taylor Millinery SS11 Collection

Jane Taylor Millinery

Hello, welcome to my blog from Jane Taylor Millinery.
On here I will be adding all my new finds and creations, as well as news of what I’ve been up to, people I’ve been working with, and designers who I admire.
If you would like to view my collections or require any further information go to
www.JaneTaylorMillinery.com.

Thursday 14 January 2010



A felt cocktail hat featured in the 'Masterpiece Theater' Shoot. Photographed by Paola Kudacki and styled by Alison Edmond. "An undercurrent of painterly energy pulses through the fashion world this season. Combine attention-grabbing, art-inspired prints- from inky splashes to colourful graphics- with a single item of statement jewelery to create a vision that's as spirited as it is stunning' -Harpers describes this shoot. The hat worn with Louis Vuitton embellished dress and metal necklace from Burberry Prorsum.
Love this shoot! This piece is from my bespoke A/W 209-2010 collection that can be viewed online.

No comments:

Post a Comment