Jane Taylor Millinery SS11 Collection

Jane Taylor Millinery

Hello, welcome to my blog from Jane Taylor Millinery.
On here I will be adding all my new finds and creations, as well as news of what I’ve been up to, people I’ve been working with, and designers who I admire.
If you would like to view my collections or require any further information go to
www.JaneTaylorMillinery.com.

Friday 15 January 2010

So pleased with the article Lisa Niven created on Vogue.com take a look.

.....The most difficult part is choosing from the vast options, with styles ranging from wide-brimmed numbers - topped with exotic feathers - to neat mini berets draped with dramatic French veiling. Taylor hand dyes most of the fabrics and feathers herself, mixing dyes to create the tones that best suit each individual client.

"I think that most women love the process of having a hat made for them," Taylor said. "If someone feels good in a hat, it can transform the way that they look; their neck can look longer, their posture changes. The right hat can transform an outfit from ordinary to extraordinary."

No comments:

Post a Comment