Jane Taylor Millinery SS11 Collection

Jane Taylor Millinery

Hello, welcome to my blog from Jane Taylor Millinery.
On here I will be adding all my new finds and creations, as well as news of what I’ve been up to, people I’ve been working with, and designers who I admire.
If you would like to view my collections or require any further information go to
www.JaneTaylorMillinery.com.

Monday 18 January 2010


In May 2009 Luella's launched the first Luella’s Wedding Dress Collection at Christ Church Spitalfields London. The event was attended by members of the bridal press including editors from You & Your Wedding magazine and Cosmo Bride. Shane Ryding designed the beautiful 1950s, 1960s styled wedding dresses and I designed a collection of bridal pillboxes, cocktail hats and bands to compliment the new Luella's wedding dress range. Geoff Reardon Photography shoot the catwalk and the back stage action. I spent the whole catwalk deciding which one or two or three dresses I would wear on my big day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment