Jane Taylor Millinery SS11 Collection

Jane Taylor Millinery

Hello, welcome to my blog from Jane Taylor Millinery.
On here I will be adding all my new finds and creations, as well as news of what I’ve been up to, people I’ve been working with, and designers who I admire.
If you would like to view my collections or require any further information go to
www.JaneTaylorMillinery.com.

Thursday 14 January 2010

This hat was commissioned by Julia Boggio photography and styled by Kate Anya Styling. This vintage lace skull cap sits delicately at the back of the models head. The Tulle veil falls from the back of the headpiece and is trimmed with lace. Since this shoot I created an affordable bridal collection that can be purchased online. My new Bridal 2010 collection is inspired by 1920s and 1940s- Pearl Bow collection, Vintage Crystal collection and Blossom collection. Vintage style headpieces and cocktail hats created from sequins, pearls, net, veil, flowers, bows and crystal. Please take a look at Jane Taylor Millinery

No comments:

Post a Comment