Jane Taylor Millinery SS11 Collection

Jane Taylor Millinery

Hello, welcome to my blog from Jane Taylor Millinery.
On here I will be adding all my new finds and creations, as well as news of what I’ve been up to, people I’ve been working with, and designers who I admire.
If you would like to view my collections or require any further information go to
www.JaneTaylorMillinery.com.

Sunday 10 January 2010

Hello this is a new blog from Jane Taylor Millinery.

Hello, this is a new blog from Jane Taylor millinery. On here I will be adding all my new finds and creations, as well as news of what I’ve been up to, people of I’ve been working with, and designers I admire.

I will also include press photo shoots in which my hats have been featured in magazines such as Vogue, Tatler, Harpers, Cosmo Brides, Glamour, Brides, You and Your wedding. Images of bespoke pieces I have made for my clients and their comments. Photos of my brides wedding days and their ideas behind the design. TV and music video appearances of my hats and headpieces. Shows, photo shoots, commissions and collaborations. Shops, designers, vintage trimmings, hats and headpieces that I have found and love.

These are the best bits of the past eighteen months.

No comments:

Post a Comment